hi girls,we are on the journey towards that perfect clean and clear skin,which definitely will need some tips,time,patience and above all the desire for it...so on this day 1 lets start from basics,the CTM routine we all read on net...this post has my opinions in simple,straight manner because we in the long run follow and stick with only things that are simple...got it...lets start our beautiful beauty journey right here right now!!!i m really excited about this ya!!!
cleansing is the first essential step towards clear skin.It is the simple process of removing all that we have on our faces at the end of the day..which may basically involve dirt,makeup,sweat,sebum,oils,pollution particles that all form a layer over the face clogging the pores,and retrieving all the shine and glow of the face making it appear dull.cleansers should be selected primarily based on one`s skintype dry,oily,combination skin.cleansers come in different types forms like foamy,gel like,granular,washes,gentle lotions,microbeads etc..
method of applying:
apply required amount of the product all over the face and neck. massage it in a circular motion for couple of minutes.wipe off with a moist cotton pad.Rinse with water and pat dry.it should be applied in an upward and outward movement.the skin should not be stretched,dragged,pulled.
- Liz cleanser(many bloggers swear by this though the price is on higher end)
- Fab india lavender
- Laneige foaming cleanser
- Cetaphil cleansing lotion(for acne prone skin,its the best bet)
- LUSH herbalism
- Oxyglow neem tulsi facewash
- Himalaya cleanser?(review coming soon)
- clean and clear
- Nivea visage refreshing cleansing milk 150 rs
- Lotus lemon pure rs225
- VLCC sandal cleansing milk rs105
- Ayur gentle cleansing milk(though not great its a good cheap bet)
I m a DIY queen:
- take 1 teaspoon unboiled milk,one fourth teaspoon lemon juice.mix them and apply all over face.....work in circular motion and wipe off with cotton pad.
- thin slice of cucumber/ tomato / potato
- take 1:1 ratio of cucmber juice and unboiled milk
- you can use full cream milk
- apply 1 teaspoon honey and pinch of haldi all over,leave it for 15 min and rinse with lukewarm water
- take half cup buttermilk and add 2 tablespoon crushes fennel seeds to it.this can be used as a cleanser every day
- simple and eefective is to add 3-4 drops of lemon juice to a teaspoon full honey and gently massage into skin
- I can swear by oatmeal and curd/yogurt mix
- more traditional way is to add 2 tablespoon ground rice to required amount of curd/yogurt
- mixure of almonds ground and raw milk works wonders to skin
- warm a cup of milk.add 1 tsp glycerin,1/4 tsp borax,1/4 tsp sodium bicarbonate till all three dissolve in milk.this is excellent for dry skin
- take 12 tbs petroleum jelly,4 tbs baby oil.1 tbs bees wax and melt them together.when heated add few drops of rose essence/rose water and store it for future use.
- rub the face well with an ice cube..u can make ice cubes with leftover green tea,cucumber water,mint juice and anything you have at that moment.
- slices of apple can be applied to face.they remove excess oils and helps unclog the pores
- we can use green gram powder/ besan chick pea powder with yogurt as natural safe cleansers.
- mint juice is an effective acne control natural cleanser...
this was all about the cleansers and the importance of cleansing in skin care..ya in fact its the very first step of any skin care routine...though i knew all this since ages,never been regular with it...blame my lazy bones.But writing this post once again made me realize the importance of cleansing my skin and hereby promise myself to daily cleanse my face twice every day how busy(read it lazy)i may be!!!
was this post helpful?what is your favourite cleanser that worked wonders for you??do u cleanse regularly??
ty so much for your support gorgeous girls